General Fitness (242)
XD™ Kevlar® Medicine Balls (0)
XD™ Kevlar® Products (0)
This product is a superior training tool designed to help athletes kinesthetically feel the proper Dorsi Flexed foot position. Most athletes have difficulty in exercising the correct recovery and recruitment of the neuromuscular mechanisms for cycling the foot over the knee in a biomechanically correct manner. The DFLEX quickly and...
The Most Important Speed Development Tool in the World! When athletes and coaches ask us "Where do I start?", our answer is always the same: "Start with the Quickfoot Ladder". This item is so versatile that its uses are virtually boundless and can be utilized for the duration of any...
Each individual position requires unique movements. If everyone moves differently, then it would make no sense to train everyone the same, right? The Viper is the item that solves this problem. Viper training allows you to resist and assist the specific motions needed to succeed at a given position. The...
Out of stock
There are about a dozen one-on-one drills involving Break-Away Belts that are simply awesome at training change of direction speed. Because these games pit athletes against one another, workouts become far more intense, productive and fun through competition. Over the past few years, Break-Away belts have become a favorite of...
Contrast training is a key element in speed development. This technique simply involves having an athlete perform basic movements while quickly switching back and forth between resisted and free motions. Alpha Dog Sports Buckshot Belt is designed to resist an athlete through any movement, and then be quickly removed to...
When training the first 5-10 yards of a sprint, heavy resistance training is the way to go. This can be accomplished by having one athlete manually resist another athlete, or by pulling an object like a sled or tire. The Sprint Resistor is designed to be used in either situation....
The Rocket Rope is Alpha Dog Sports' premier overspeed training device and should be chosen when training 3 or more athletes. Through its unique pulley system, it conditions athletes' neuromuscular systems by forcing them to sprint 5-10% faster than normal. Produce overspeed sprints up to 40 yards Use short bursts...
There are times that you need overspeed training, but don't have enough athletes to operate a Rocket Rope. In such cases, the Speed Builder is the perfect choice. The Speed Builder can be used by two athletes to perform tow sprints, or can be secured to a goalpost for solo...
90% of your ladder training should take place on the standard Quickfoot Ladder, but the other 10% should take place on the Shatter Ladder. The Shatter Ladder is designed to force athletes to cover larger distances and to implement more elements of change of direction. 5 ladder pieces (2,3,4,5,6 holes)...
Power Systems Brand. * Stores up to 8 Dynamax Medicine Balls. This rack is the perfect solution to get your over sized medicine balls off of the floor. This attractive rack holds 8 Dynamax medicine balls in a safe and secure manner. The space saving design allows users to retrieve...
Add variety to your workout with a Resistance Training Station. Change the angle of your strength and power movements on any of the 12 connection points.
NEW SIZE! Save time and space without sacrificing quality. These plyometric boxes adjust in 2" increments and have nonslip landing surfaces to accommodate athletes of all sizes and abilities. The 42" box adjusts from 26" to 42" and has a 30" x 27" landing area. The 30" box adjusts from...
Adjustable Lateral Plyo Box from Power Systems, Inc. Keep your opponent off balance. Highly durable platform trains explosive lateral movements for strong and quick direction changes. Quickly adjust sides of platform to 25", 35", or 45" to target all muscles of the ankle, leg, and hip.
Converts Power Sled into drive sled! Insert the handle into the sled and go. No bolts needed! Handle fits snugly into sled, positioning the hands 35" to 37" from the ground and putting the athlete in the ideal drive position. Or, when the athlete is pulling a heavy sled load,...